Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Lazy Blogger

Sorry I suck at blogging.  I just feel bad, because really, nothing besides work is going on in my life! 

I finished my training at work, and had my first day on Monday.  I'm excited about the opportunities there, but I am nervous about being overwhelmed when I first get there.  There's a lot of areas that I'm responsible for, and I don't want to screw it up!  I'm gonna be working 6 days for the next 2 weeks, so hopefully I'll get all sorts of time to practice and get good at my job.  :)

I bought a bathing suit from a girl on this buy/sell/trade facebook page that I'm a part of, and it's one that I've been wanting for forever!  It's from Torrid, and I have wanted it since the moment I saw it, but by the time I could afford to get it, it was sold out everywhere.  I was so bummed, but I finally found it, and I'm in love.
So Cute, right???
 
My biggest worry about the suit is that it's just a tiny bit too big.  Not so big that I can't wear it, but if I lose any weight, it won't fit.  That doesn't make me want to stop losing weight, but it does make me sad that if I lose much, I won't be able to wear it.  Because dang it, it's so cute!  
 
2 Weeks until we go to Florida! :) I'm soooo excited.  It's gonna be great to spend 4 full days with my husband, and get to go to Disney! YAY!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the bathing suit! You will look amazing in it either way but a little bit big is just fine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, that bathing suit is cute!!!

    Also, I nominated you for the Liebster blog award! Go to my post for more info.:D

    http://jessicamartinez1229.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-awardyea-buddy.html

    ReplyDelete