Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Kick in the Face

I don't know where my motivation went.  I was doing so, so well for a while. I was losing weight...slowly, but I was losing, which felt good. I was running, and even though I wasn't progressing as well as I wanted to be, I was still doing it regularly, and I liked doing it.

When I started working, it was a huge adjustment for me, which is what I think kicked my motivation out the window, because all the energy I spent on my fitness was now spent at work.  Now that I am going to finally be able to work at my restaurant, which is about 45 minutes closer to home, I am hoping that I will have some extra time, and motivation, to get back on track.  My original goal was to be near, or under, 200lbs by the end of the year, and now I know that goal is no where near reachable.  And that makes me a bit sad. 

So, starting next week, once I am working a more normal schedule, closer to home, I am getting right back on track!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you can do it! We all go through those phases, I'm trying to get out of one now as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all kind of hit those. Curve downwards. But keep up the motivation and goals in your mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it (echo)! Hugs girl :)

    ReplyDelete