Thursday, September 27, 2012

Busy Week!

Hi everyone!!

I am such a horrible blog owner.  I haven't written in more than 10 days and I'm so sorry about that.  It's been such a crazy few days though, I have hardly had time to do anything other than eat, sleep, and work. 

I'm in my last two weeks of training at work, and instead of following other people around, I'm now in charge of running the shift.  It's really fun, but it's really stressful too.  All last week I was working mids, so my shifts were from 9:30am to 7:30pm.  Add an hour drive both ways in there, it makes for a long day.  This week my schedule changes up a bit, so that's nice.  Gives me some more time during the day, or at night, to get stuff done. 

My friend finally had her baby! And she went through a lot to get her, too!  She had mild pre-eclampsia when they induced her.  Over the course of 2 days, she only dialated 5cm, so they ended up doing a c-section, which is good because her cord was wrapped around her neck 3 times!  She was born at 6lbs, 4oz, and 20 inches long.  She's beautiful!  And then a couple days after coming home, she went back in with post labor pre-eclampsia.  Her blood pressure was super high and it was scary, but 24 hours of meds and she was right back to normal.  Holding her baby is making my baby fever go through the roof!!!  Cody got to hold her too, and his thoughts are the same...he wants a baby, just not now.  Which is fine, we will wait.  :)

So yesterday, we went into the car dealership to get new tires and an oil change for my car.  We have been talking about getting a truck for a while, so we had them give us a trade in estimate.  I dont know exactly how it happened, but at the end of the day, we went home with a 2013 Chevy Silverado! I love it, but Cody loves it more.  We ended up trading my car in, and I'm going to be driving Cody's car.  I am not the biggest fan of his car, but that just means that the next new car we get will be mine! :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Its ok for not writing, I just wrote after a week of not being here :(

    ReplyDelete