Monday, August 17, 2015

New Workout Plan

A friend of mine recently suggested to me to check out bodybuilding.com to help me find some new workout programs.  I have been wanting to get more into weight lifting, and this website is the perfect thing to help me.  They have all sorts of different programs for different skill levels, as well as an app, where you can make up your own program.  My friend sent me a work out that she suggested I try out, so I did that at the gym today.  I did 25 minutes on the elliptical and then did the weight workout. It felt so good to do a program that made me feel like I was actually doing something!

My new goal is to try and make it to the gym 3 times a week.  And then 2 days a week, I will try to do some sort or workout at home, whether it's talking a walk/run, or doing a workout video at home.  I really feel like I am doing some good for myself when I work out, and I really need to find time to do it more often.

Ellie's birthday party is in 2 weeks and I feel like I am so far behind in trying to get everything planned! I just ordered her cake today, and I also just got her invitations out in the mail. I hope that my last minute planning doesn't bite me in the butt. I'm really worried about no one coming, or everything just being one huge disaster. I know she won't care either way, but she deserves an amazing party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment