Sunday, September 2, 2012

Disney Day

I finally have a day off!  I did have to wake up early this morning.  I'm training at a restaurant that is about an hour from my house, but when I'm done training I'll be at a restaurant that is about 15 minutes away.  I've been in contact with the GM at my future restaurant for a while, and he wanted to meet today to see how my training has been going.  I was hoping to have the morning to sleep in, but he wanted to meet at 9 this morning. So no sleeping in for me.

I've been sick, so I decided today was gonna be a lazy day.  I went through my movies and found all my older Disney movies - Cinderella, Fantasia, Bambi, Snow White, Pinocchio.  So, I'm hopefully going to watch them all today.  My sister is coming over later, and we're going to look at houses to rent for our family vacation in February to Disney.  I'm also super excited, because I was able to get reservations to the Be Our Guest restaurant at Magic Kingdom when we're there in February! I'm so excited about it! 

I hope everyone is having a great Holiday Weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! I love watching old Disney movies too! My mom is visiting and we are having an I Love Lucy marathon tonight :)

    ReplyDelete