Friday, August 31, 2012

Foodie Pen Pal Reveal Day!

As most of you know, last month Cody and I signed up for this super awesome program called Foodie Pen Pals.  Each month, you get paired up with two people - one person who is going to send you a package, and one person that you will send a package to.  It's a great way to get to know people, as well as try all kinds of awesome new foods!

This month, my box came from Abby over at Full Time Wife Life. Turns out that Abby was the perfect match for me, because we are so alike!  Not only are (well, were) we both planning on running the Princess Half Marathon, but she's also way into Disney, she loves Hanson, and she's a wedding photographer...and I love weddings!  I was super excited to see what she was going to send us, and she definitely didn't disappoint!





As you can see in the picture, I got some yummy stuff!  She sent me:

  • Kettle Brand Chips - I LOVE Kettle Chips!  I may or may not have eaten the whole bag the first day we got the box....
  • Pasta Sauce - I don't exactly remember the name of this sauce, because we ate it already and I threw the jar away.  But it was so good! She got it at her local farmers market.  I loved it, it was great with the chia pasta!
  • Chia Pasta - I was totally surprised by this, I had no idea they made this stuff!  It was super yummy and had a great texture! I tried tofu pasta once, and it was awful, so I was nervous about this stuff, but it was great!
  • Homemade Peanut Butter Granola Bars - Abby made these, and they were so good!  They made a great breakfast for my ride to work. 
  • Justin's Peanut Butter Cups - Abby sent this specifically for Cody, since I told her he has a sweet tooth. He loved them! 
  • Protein Shakes - I haven't tried these yet, but I'm super excited to!  She send a chocolate and a vanilla - both flavors I love!
  • Luna Coconut Chocolate Bar - I have recently discovered my love of Luna Bars, and this one was delicious! 
I wanna thank Abby again for the awesome box, we loved everything in it!!!  I hope to see you when Hanson plays at Epcot! :)

If you want to sign up to be a Foodie Pen Pal, head on over to The Lean Green Bean to learn how to sign up!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you liked it! Did the sauce make it in one piece? I quadruple wrapped it! lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Sorry I forgot to add the sauce in the original post. I don't think it moved even it a little bit...you did a great job! :)

      Delete
  2. I just signed up for the foodie penpal. After reading your posts for the last two months I had to try it!

    ReplyDelete