Thursday, April 9, 2015

I'm baaaaaack!!

Hi all!! (if there is anyone still out there.....is there anyone still reading this blog???)

I've decided to resurrect this blog! I have been wanting to start blogging again, and have been contemplating whether or not to just start all over, since I'm at a way different point in my life and have much different goals than I did when I first started this blog.  IF I do decide to start a new blog, I will let you all know.  But for now, I will be back to blogging right here! :)

So, just to give you a quick recap on what has been going on in my life.....

*Our daughter Elliot is now 19 months old!  I am so, so lucky that I get to be her mom.  She is the best little girl ever and I can't imagine my life without her.  My entire day revolves around her and I absolutely love it.

*My husband and I bought a restaurant!  He has been the General Manager and Head Chef at a restaurant since it opened 5 years ago.  Last year, the previous owner decided he wanted to sell and it worked out perfectly that we were able to purchase it!  It was a completely terrifying decision, but so far it has been nothing but a blessing for our family.

*We are currently working on purchasing a house!  We have been in a weird situation with our current house and have decided that we need more space.  We have been looking online for a while now and have looked at quite a few houses over the past couple of weeks, and we put an offer in on a house this morning!  Fingers crossed everything works out well and we are in a new house soon!

Other than that, we have been just living life day by day.  Being the owner of the restaurant, my husband is home more often, which is great for all of us.  I am working on getting out and meeting more moms in the community, trying to make sure that Elliot gets the socialization she needs.

I also have decided that I need to once again start focusing on myself.  I have spent the last year and a half (well, much longer than that if you count the whole pregnancy) focusing on raising our little girl, and I realized that I need to also focus on myself.  I joined a gym back in October and have been trying to go as much as possible.  I also have been seeing a personal trainer once a month. I really like having the accountability of working out with a trainer once a month.  She has given me some great ideas oh different work outs. Now, I just need to get my diet in check and hopefully I will start seeing some results!

If you are still around, please comment!  I'd love to see who all is still interested in reading about my journey, and I'd love to see where you are in your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment