Monday, November 5, 2012

Starting Over...Again

Everyday when I wake up, I argue with myself in my head about going to the gym.  I want to go, I don't want to go, I miss it, I don't miss it.  I think that at the end of the day, I do miss going, and at night, when I go to bed, I wish I would have gone that morning. 

I think that I need to make a plan, and follow that plan.  Instead of just going when I feel like it I need to schedule times to go.  I need to put it in my calendar, like I would a meeting, or when I'm scheduled to work, and just do it. 

So I'm planning on going on Wednesday and Thursday and Saturday of this week.  If I'm able to keep those commitments, then I'll schedule 3 days next week.  It's getting to be the type of weather where I don't want to run outside because it's cold, so I would REALLY like to be ready to run a full 5k straight through come May when the Girls on the Run 5k happens.  If not more.

So that's my plan.  Get myself ready to run starting in 2 days.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Dont know if it helps, But when I dont want to go to the gym, I just go home and do some sort of excercising there. Lets be honest, some days just going to a facility with a bunch of other people does not sound good to me! Id rather be home. So on those days, I do Jillian Michaels, or dance to my music till im sweating, or do some Pinterest workouts. That way I dont feel so bad when I go to bed, but I got to play hookie too!

    ReplyDelete