Friday, November 30, 2012

Weight Watchers

Well, I took the plunge and went and signed up on Wednesday.  I decided to sign up using a monthly pass, so I figure I'll give it a try for a month and see if I like it.  I got all sorts of stuff - 3-month log book, a cookbook, dining out companion, complete food guide, a PointsPlus calculator, a book with a bunch of tips, and some coupons.  I haven't decided yet what days I'm going to go to the meetings yet. I'm going to a Weight Watchers store, so they're open 7 days a week, with multiple meetings each day.  I'm thinking I'll go on Tuesday mornings, because I am more likely to be off of work on Tuesdays. I didn't do so great yesterday when it came to my points, but I also didn't pay a whole lot of attention to them, either.  I just wanted to see how many points I ate without thinking about it, and it was WAY too many. 

We bought our plane tickets for our February Florida trip!  We leave 2 months from tomorrow. I'm so excited!  We'll be gone for 9 days, and it will be so great to be able to get away and spend time with my family.  I can't wait to bring my parents, especially my dad, to Disney, they haven't been in years!

I'm off work tomorrow and I'm happy about it - Cody's new restaurant is going to open tomorrow!!! I plan on going for lunch, and probably for drinks and dinner later on.  I'm so proud of him.  It's been hard and stressful on us both, but it's always great to see all the hard work pay off!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Karen! Signing up is hard. Are you doing any of the online stuff? You can join the runDisney group here: http://community.weightwatchers.com/Groups/GroupPage.aspx?sid=9393094

    ReplyDelete