Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Changing my life.

I've decided to use this outlet as a way to talk about my weight loss journey.  I am in desperate need to make a healthier life for my husband, myself, and our future kids.

We have been members of our gym since July, and I think we have gone, maybe, 3 times?  I went yesterday and I forgot how much fun I have.  I mean, it's not FUN, but it's not as bad as I always think it will be. I actually WANT to go today.  I can't convince my husband to go yet, but we will go hopefully later tonight!

Food for the day, well, not great. I need to go grocery shopping.  We went out to eat and I had a delicious salad, but I also had wings. 

One step at a time, right?

I'm using myfitnesspal.  Feel free to add me - kwrecks :)

LETS DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment