Thursday, January 19, 2012

My husband is so talented.

Last night was the Beer vs. Wine dinner at my husbands restaurant.  He wrote the menu, prepared and cooked all the food himself.  There was a good turnout, and everyone LOVED the food.  I am so proud of him, I love when I get to see him truly in his element. :)  I for sure ate way over my calories for the day, but it was sooo worth it! 

First Course - Smoked Gouda Mac and Cheese
Second Course - Sea Scallop
Third Course - Apple BBQ Beef Brisket
Dessert - Creme Brulee Cheese Cake
Everything was so good, and I can't wait until he does another one!!

Today was a terrible day at work.  I'm way too old to be dealing with high school drama.  When you dread waking up (aside from the fact that I wake up at 4am to go to work!) because you'd rather do almost anything than spend 8 hours at work, it's time for a new job.  I had every intention on going out and searching for jobs today, but the weather got nasty and I didn't wanna be driving all over town.  I will, however, be going out on Monday.  I almost don't care what I do, as long as it's not what I'm doing now!

No comments:

Post a Comment