Monday, June 4, 2012

Bad Weigh In, Good Workout

My weight today is 254.4lbs, which means a .2 gain.  I kinda assumed I'd have a gain. I really have done crappy with what I ate this week.  I'm going to have to try to get better with that this week, because I saw a 0lb loss last week, and a gain this week, I'd love to see at least a little bit of a loss next week! 

Don't you love days when your workout is just awesome?  Today I woke up, and even though I'd barely gotten 5 hours of sleep, I was wide awake and ready to hit the gym.  I started doing this half marathon training plan today.  I actually started on the second days work out.  The first day calls for 30 seconds of running, and 60 seconds of walking for 2 miles, and I just felt like I was more advanced than that.  Today, I did 60 seconds of running and 90 seconds of walking. I'm further along than that, too, but I still wanted to start strong, and even though I probably could have run for a longer amount of time, I still was SO sweaty at the end! I was dripping sweat, which hardly ever happens for me.  I felt good at the end, and I still feel good, which is awesome considering we're getting ready to head up north to go camping! Expect some pictures tomorrow when I get back! :)

5 comments:

  1. Man there are a bunch of us with crappy weigh-ins lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the run!!! Focus on that and not on your weight results the last 2 weeks. If you keep up with the exercise plan, you will be losing weight in no time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip. Weight loss is hard but you can do it (please repeat this to me as I try to lose this pregnancy weight!!!). Hugs girl & great workout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! Congrats on the fabulous workout!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Keep up the good work with the running! One thing I’ve found to be extremely helpful and useful as a supplement to my current diet/exercise plan is Fullbar (www.fullbar.com). Not only do their products help you lose weight, they help keep the pounds from coming back!

    ReplyDelete