Friday, June 8, 2012

Boring.

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days.  I lead a really boring life.  And unless I have a workout, or a day off, I do nothing but get up, hang out with Cody, and go to work. 

I haven't ran in the last two days, because according to my training schedule, the last two days were rest days.  I did mow the lawn yesterday, because I felt weird not doing anything, but today I just wanted to be lazy.  I'm excited to get back to the gym tomorrow, just because I feel more accomplished when I get a workout in first thing in the morning.  I've been meaning to use my wii active (and I might still tonight), but it just doesn't seem as fun as running.

Sorry this is such a short/boring post, I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still around! I will post a better post in the next few days, I promise.  :)

1 comment: