Monday, June 25, 2012

Sorry :(

I've been such a slacker lately when it comes to this blog! I feel like I just don't have anything important to say.  I've been going through such a weird funk when it comes to running.  I wouldn't necessarily say I'm bored with it, but I feel like I'm not progressing.  And I have been feeling like I want to try other things, instead of just running.  I think that what I really need to do, is find a week to completely, 100% recommit myself to fitness.  I need to still do my run 3 times a week, and maybe add a day or two of something else. There's a 30 minute beginner spin class at the YMCA that I want to try, but I'm sooo nervous because I have always been so intimidated by spin class.

There's also a 10am Saturday morning Zumba class that I may be interested in trying sometime.  I'm a terrible, terrible dancer so I'm not sure how Zumba would work for me.  I also feel like I need to work on my upper body, so maybe a weight training class?  I'll figure it out one of these weeks, and really get my fitness figured out! 

Sorry this is going to be another short post, but the husband and I are getting ready to go to a drive-in movie, and then we're going to the zoo tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, with the having nothing to say. I felt like I was forcing myself to chatter in forever but never really said anhinga, I don't thinknive updated in 2 weeks.

    Maybe mixing up your workouts is just what you need to get you remotivated. Seething to get excited about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY know what you mean! I'm having a funk as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was scared to try a spin class, but I finally did it. I don't go that often, and every time I do, I still have to ask someone to help me adjust my bike. It's not something I can do all the time, but I'd recommend trying it at least once. People are usually friendlier than you think!

    And definitely go for Zumba! It's so much fun and your workout flies by. Half the class does one thing and the other half does another, so there's really no need to be embarrassed, haha

    ReplyDelete