Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm still here!

Sorry it's been a few days since I've written.  Honestly, I haven't written mostly because I haven't been doing anything worth writing about.  I haven't worked out, I haven't been eating well...I did lose .6lbs though! 1lb in 2 weeks is kinda sad.  I am determined to lose more this week though!

Friday we spent the day in Chicago, because we were seeing the Michael Jackson The Immortal Cirque du Soleil show. It was SO good.  We had so much fun, at the show, and just hanging out in Chicago.  We went to an outlet mall on the way there, and I got the most comfortable sports bra EVER from Champion. I'm used to cheap, nothing to them sports bras, so having one that actually has support is so fantastic. I can't wait to run in it!

Has anyone used the Jeff Galloway method for training?  I just downloaded the Princess Half Marathon training program, and I'm confused about all of the things it's telling me at the beginning.  I would like to use that program, but I just need some help! :)

1 comment: