Sunday, July 1, 2012

Two Posts in one day??....whaaaat????

So I know I just wrote a basically pointless blog post, but I just found the coolest thing that I have to share with you all.  It's called "Foodie Penpals".  Basically, it's a program where on the 5th of every month, you are set up with another person in the program, and you make them a goodie box.  It can be any foodie thing, from homemade stuff, to local stuff, to just some of your favorite stuff!  One of the boxes that I read about even had homemade cd's!  So each month, you get a new box from someone in the country, and you get to try some awesome local items, and maybe some items that aren't local, but you've never tried before!  How awesome!!! 

If you want to learn more about this awesome program, go to http://www.theleangreenbean.com/foodie-penpals/ .  I can't wait to get started! :)

1 comment:

  1. This sounded so cool that I had to join also!!!

    ReplyDelete