Saturday, May 19, 2012

Anxiety

So I'm going to start this post by stating that I KNOW I'm being irrational.  And I know that this is just my fear talking. 

I'm so nervous about tomorrow.  It seems that everything is going wrong today, so I'm not going to be prepared for tomorrow.  We were stupid busy at work, so my whole body is sore.  I wanted to come right home after work and go to sleep, so I'd be all rested, but my dog peed all over my bed before I left for work, so I had just enough time to throw my sheets and comforter in the washer, so now I'm awake, waiting for it to dry. I thought I'd be smart, and eat my dinner early so I didn't wait to do it when I got home from work, but now I'm super hungry. I don't want to eat too much and have my stomach be all upset tomorrow.  I just feel defeated today. 

I'm so thankful for all your kind words, and support.  And I know tomorrow, I'll be fine.  I'm just hormonal (another awesome thing, I'm supposed to start my period tomorrow....sorry if that's TMI), and I'm tired, and scared. 

I'll update tomorrow after my race, and I'll do my best to take pictures!

2 comments:

  1. You'll do great, and its fine to have an off day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a lil late but you'll do great!! Just run YOUR race and don't worry about everyone else. Walk when you need to and run when you can.

    Knowing me I would have said forget it and slept on the couch. :)

    ReplyDelete