Friday, May 4, 2012

Early Morning

I think I mentioned in a previous post, that I've been having issues with sleeping.  I generally don't get home from work until 11pm or so, and Cody and I are up until around 12:30am.  Every night, almost like clockwork, I wake up at 6am, and can't get back to sleep.  Sometimes I'll lay there and try to doze off until it's time to wake up, and some other mornings I'll just get up.  This morning, I decided to get up and go to the gym.  I didn't want to run on the track again (once I got the taste of running outside, I'd MUCH rather do that!) but I knew I needed to get some kind of workout in. So, I grabbed my kindle and decided I'd just walk on the treadmill. 

Since I was super tired, I was only gonna do one mile on the treadmill, but I ended up going for 1.5 miles. Then, I thought about doing an elliptical, but I changed my mind and did the stationary bike instead, and rode for just over 5 miles.  Not the most difficult workout, but at least it's something!  And it was good to be able to read and kind of get into my own world.

I'm gonna try to get a nap in before I go to work, I hope everyone has a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Any workout is a good one right?! That is totally how I feel sometimes :) Trying to tell myself that I will wake up before church and get on the treadmill tomorrow morning... we'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me! :-) Any movement is better than no movement at all!!

    ReplyDelete