Saturday, May 12, 2012

Change of plans

I was supposed to have my interview today at 9am, but I got a call last night saying he needed to reschedule.  So now, my interview is Monday at 11! I am actually excited about the interview, because getting this job would mean so much to us. 

I was quite excited that it was rescheduled, because that meant I could go to the gym! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to go to the gym until Monday, because Sundays, the gym doesn't open until noon, and I can't go at noon because I work at 2.  So, the fact that I didn't have the interview today meant I could go to the gym! YAY!

I decided to just do the treadmill today.  I did 2.1 miles in 36 minutes.  I think I actually did more than that, but I stopped halfway through because I wanted to try the elliptical out, and I didn't like it as much.  When I stopped the machine, I lost all the info, so I don't know exactly how far I went.  I swear, it was about a billion degrees in the gym though, because I sweat SO MUCH.  It was kinda gross!

I think the hubby and I are going to head the the farmers market this morning.  I am looking for some flowers to plant before our Memorial Day Party, and I also want to get some fruits and veggies. 

Happy Saturday :)

1 comment:

  1. I just had to check out your blog today to see how the interview went, lol!
    I hope it goes well on Monday! I'm rooting for you!
    Great job on the workout! Hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete