Monday, May 14, 2012

Quickie

Just a quick update this morning.  I got back on the scale, and it said the same thing as yesterday, 257.2! Yay! so I think I have officially lost 3lbs! Hopefully it doesn't pop back up to 260, because that really scared me. It is the heaviest I've EVER been! I was looking at some Weight Watchers weigh in cards from a few years ago, and my weight then was 211. I would LOVE to be back there!  Someday hopefully! :)

I'm kinda bummed today, because I'm scheduled to work. Typically, the hubby and I both have Mondays and Tuesdays off, because it's our only days off together, so that's when we get things done.  Well, since I took Wednesday off since we were in Chicago, I got scheduled to work today.  I'm sad because I miss him, I hardly saw him this weekend because he was at work most of the weekend, since it was Mothers Day.  Luckily I'm off tomorrow, but still...bummed.

My interview is in an hour and a half! Super nervous, but I think I'll be okay.  Since I do have a lot of experience at this restaurant, I think the interview should go pretty easily.  I might update later today and tell ya'll how the interview went. :)

Oh hey! Tess over at Because I want to... is doing a giveaway! She's giving away some SUPER cute shirts from a girl on etsy (which, by the way, is such an addicting site!)  Go check out her blog, because she's awesome, and enter to win her giveaway! 

Have a good monday!

3 comments:

  1. You make me laugh! Good luck love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the interview went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to hearing how the interview went! Congrats on the loss, too!

    ReplyDelete