Friday, April 6, 2012

Busy Weekend

I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already! I work all weekend (except on Sunday) so the fact that it's friday isn't THAT big of a deal to me, but I'm just shocked at how fast this week flew by!

I'm super excited for tomorrow, it's gonna be the first time that we are going to our house, and it being OUR house!  I'm gonna get up early and go paint.  I've been trying to decide if I should go running first, but technically I'm not scheduled to run until Saturday.  I will either run Friday or Saturday, and then that will determine if I run Monday or Tuesday.  Cody and I will be out of town Monday afternoon until Tuesday night, so I kind of want to run on Monday.  I need to get as much cleaning and stuff in the house as I can because I want to start moving in next week sometime.  I need to get everything painted before we move in, so if I can get the house clean tomorrow, then I can paint on Saturday!

Anyway, time for bed.  I hope everyone had a great day!

1 comment: