Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm back!!!

Hi guys!

Sorry I've been gone for so long!!!  I moved, and we haven't had internet.  We spent our first night in the house on Monday night, and so far, we love it!!!  I will update later tonight, but I just wanted to say hi and I missed you all!  I am going to do my best to read everyones updates.  :)

Just a random question though, does anyone know if there's a way to make it so that I can get a notification if someone replies to a reply that I have written on someone elses blog?  I like to comment, but if that blog owner writes me back, I don't know it.  Any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    On some blogs--usually on blogger blogs and sometimes on wordpress blogs-there is an option to "subscribe to comments" or to get a notification of future comments. That usually works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I just noticed on your blog that there is a "subscribe by email" link at the bottom of your comments. That would work too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're here! Looking forward to reading your updates later :) Glad you guys are getting settled in!

    ReplyDelete