Sunday, April 1, 2012

Coconut Creme

I generally am not a chocolate type of girl.  I don't really ever crave chocolate, and I'd much rather eat something savory than candy.  But these little babies are my biggest weakness.


OH.MY.GOSH.

They are the best things EVER. I have probably eaten 5 bags in the last month or two.  My husband, being the loving guy he is, surprised me with two bags today.  How am I supposed to lose any weight when the only good I'm gonna be able to eat are these wonderful, chocolatey, dreamy chocolate delights devil candies?

I can eat 3 for 210 calories.  So, I'm gonna make it my goal to not eat more than 3 a day.  Until they're gone.

So, I know I already said this, but I wanna say it again - hello to all my new viewers! When I started this blog, I really didn't think anyone would read it.  And when I decided to add my blog to Katie's blog list, I didn't really think anyone would read my blog, but now I have 10 followers, and my page views have doubled in the last 2 days! So hello to everyone, feel free to contact me whenever you'd like to chat about anything!!  :)

Today was a pretty decent day.  Cody and I are so excited to get stuff into our house (which, hopefully we are closing on in 2 weeks), so we decided to go to some garage sales this morning.  I am a very impatient shopper, and I have a hard time when I have to dig through stuff to find good stuff, so I was apprehensive about going, but Cody (who looooooves thrift stores and garage sales) said that it was all crap, so luckily it wasn't just me who wasn't able to find anything good.  Then we decided to go to Petco and find Remy (my puppy) a new toy, and get her some food.  I hate buying dog food, it's so dang expensive! 

After that, I went to work. It was a slow night, and it dragged on, but I guess it's better than having a terrible night.  And now, we're getting ready for bed.  I was supposed to work tomorrow, but I decided to give my shift away so that I could work on packing up some of our crap. As soon as we have possession of the house, I wanna start moving some stuff in, so when we finally actually move, it's much easier. 

Tomorrow is also day 2 of week for of c25k. I'm nervous, but I know that I can do it. :)  Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Dog food is expenisve! Luckily, I work at a veterinary clinic, so I get a huge discount on the good stuff!

    I like how you said "but I know I can do it." I think that is they key to success!

    In our running program they always tell us to remember the P's: patience, persistence, progression, and pathetic pace!

    ReplyDelete