Monday, April 2, 2012

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

W4D2 done!

I had every intention on trying to run yesterday, but my hips were not letting me.  I did quite a bit of cleaning/packing though, and I worked hard at it, I'm sure I burned a few calories that way!  :)

Mondays and Tuesdays are my weekend, and the only two days that Cody and I have off together.  So I really didn't want to run this morning, because generally Cody and I can sleep in together, get lunch, etc.  He had a meeting at work, though, so I was able to get my run in. 

Todays run was a little bit harder than Fridays.  I dont know if it was because I didn't sleep well last night, or because my muscles are still sore, or what the deal is, but I had harder time with it this morning.  And, there were a lot more people at the track this morning than there were the other day.  But I got it done, and felt good after. 

I think that we're gonna be able to close on the house this week!  It had gotten a little backed up, because Cody wasn't able to get his bonus money/down payment when he had thought, and we thought it would take a bit more time for the big check to clear at the bank.  He got his check last night, and the lady at the bank said that they think the check could clear by tomorrow, so we could close by thursday!  If that's the case, I gotta get my butt in gear trying to pick out some colors!  Our kitchen is my biggest concern, because it's yellow, and I don't like yellow. All the stuff in our kitchen is the little chef stuff (so black, white, and red colors) and I had originally wanted to paint the kitchen red, but I worry that'll be too dark in my small kitchen. 

What color is your kitchen? 


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being one step closer to your new house! That's awesome! My kitchen is a dull brick red.

    Also, way to go on W4D2! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for getting that run done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for w4d2! My kitchen is blah..lol but if I could paint mine I would do a bright yellow, but I like the red too!

    ReplyDelete