Friday, April 13, 2012

Week 5 Day 2

Did my run this morning. Once again, didn't wanna get out of bed, but it seems that I'm getting better at pushing myself out of the bed and into my gym clothes.  Before, my normal wake up time would be around 10, but now I'm finding myself waking up around 7:30-8.  This makes it easier to run, and still have a full day to do things before work!

My run was only okay.  I was able to get through the first 8 minute interval.  The second one, however, kicked my ass.  I ran for about 5 minutes, before I had to stop and walk for a minute, and then finishing up the last 2.  My next scheduled run is 20 minutes, but I think I'm going to redo todays run.  I figure, if I can do this run on Sunday and get through both 8 minute runs, then on Tuesday, when I have the day off, I'll attempt the 20 minute run.  I dont feel comfortable trying the 20 minute run until I know that I can do both 8 minute runs.

This is gonna be a short entry, I need to get changed and pack up the car so we can bring another load of stuff to the new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment