Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Week 4 is in the bag.

All done with week 4! YAY ME!

Today was harder than the last two days.  I think it had something to do with the fact that there were way more people on the track today than there usually is.  There were like, 4 people walking, and 3 other people who were running, so the whole time I was dodging people, or trying to get out of the way for others.  I really enjoy running at the track when I'm the only person there.  The track at the gym is only two lanes, so when there is a lot of people there, there's not really any room for other people to go around, especially if the other people are walking/running in the middle.

I did NOT wanna get out of bed this morning.  I was so comfy, and I didn't really sleep great last night so I would have much rather slept in than get up and go to the gym.  But, I made myself get up and go, and I'm glad I did, because it feels good to know that I'm all done with week 4! 

This is gonna be a short post, because Im about to eat lunch with the hubby, but I'll post again later tonight.  :)

1 comment:

  1. That's great for week 4! I do not like to run at the track with other people around at all. I worry to much about where they are and should I pass or are they passing me. (most of the time passing me :)) I hope to feel more confident soon.

    ReplyDelete