Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sleepy

So I did NOT wanna get out of bed today.  Since we were out of town on Monday night, I slept terrible.  And Sunday night, I didn't sleep all too well either. I was hoping to get a good, full night of sleep last night, but I didnt.  I went to bed around midnight, but didn't fall asleep until about 1am.  And then I woke up around 7:30, even though my alarm was set for 8.  I think that my mind is running too much lately.  I have my training on my mind, the move, the 5K I signed up for yesterday.  I also know that I work most of the night, so I don't wanna waste my day by sleeping in all morning.

But, I was able to pull myself out of bed.  I left my workout clothes in the dryer at the new house, so I had to go to the house this morning before I could head to the gym.  I bought some Power Bar energy gel to try out for my run this morning, so I tried that....and it was nasty. I think eventually I might be able to eat them, but I just wanted a bowl of cereal and I forgot to eat before I left.

My run was fine. I did Week 5 Day 1, and it wasn't much harder than last week.  My next run, I have to run for 8 minutes, and then after that I have to run a 20 minute run. I don't know what I'm gonna do, I dont think I'll be able to do it. I'm just gonna make sure to get some good sleep the night before, and pray the whole way that I can do it!



3 comments:

  1. I know that 20 minute run sounds scary but you are going to be so surprised. When I did mine I finished crying because I was so excited I did it! Once you get the 8 minute one finished you'll be excited too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!! I am one day behind you on the couch to 5k program and I won't lie, I'm afraid of the 20 minute run too! Maybe we can do it on the same day so we can use each other as motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know all about not getting sleep and not wanting to work out! HUGE CHEERS to you for getting it done! So proud!

    ReplyDelete