Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Thursday!!!!

If everything goes well, and the owner of the house gets all her crap together, then we will be closing on the house on Thursday!!! I can't wait!  I've been itching to get in there and clean the crap out of the house, so
I can paint, and get our stuff moved in!  I can't wait to get the heck out of this apartment! 

We have had SO many problems with the apartment. Mainly in the last 4 or 5 months.  The people above us are SOOOOO noisy.  They are constantly stomping, wrestling, running up and down stairs, at all hours of the night.  When I was working at 5am every morning, it would really piss me off when I would get woken up at 3am by noises coming from upstairs.  They constantly have friends over and their friends park wherever they want, which generally means on the grass, in my spot, in other peoples spots, etc.  There's blood on the front door that I have no idea where it came from. There is constantly garbage all over the parking lot, stairs, etc.  It's just dumb.  The property management doesn't do anything about it except leave them notes.  I hate coming home after work, because I don't know what I'm gonna find.  We pay a lot of money to live in a nice apartment complex, and I hate having to deal with immature people.  So, because of that, we are breaking our contract to move into this house.  And I couldn't be more excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment